Senior Front-End Developer (Angular)
Connections is a European innovative tech company, founded in 2005, in Bucharest. Connections brings together RPA, Cognitive Computing and Artificial Intelligence to design, architecture and deliver best in-class digital business solutions.
Working in a collaborative environment as a Software Developer, you discuss, plan, and build features into our product. You develop and write clean, readable, well-tested, and efficient code in whatever language is needed. With each new code, members of the software development team review each other’s work and provide feedback. Your excellent communication skills are essential as you articulate thoughts and ideas.
As a critical thinker, you apply your experience and knowledge to company problems. You estimate development tasks efficiently and relay information to your manager. Because you are a team player and lifelong learner, you actively participate in department meetings and continuing education. Your open mind toward change and new technology allows you to continue to expand your skills.
- Strong knowledge of Angular and hands on in implementing complex applications (4+ years)
- Experience with other frameworks like React, React Native, JQuery, GruntJS would be a plus
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code
- Experience with Java RESTful and web services
- Familiar with testing frameworks (Ex. Jasmine)
- Test runner framework (Ex. Karma)
- Proficient with tools like: Idea IntelliJ , Maven, Git, Subversion
- Agile scrum tools and practices(JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence)
- Familiar with the standard software design patterns, web application and web services architectures
- Strong analytical skills, able to solve business or production problems and to write high quality code
- Excellent communication skills, able to articulate technical and non-technical issues
- Highly collaborative, supportive and team player that demonstrates a proactive ‘can do’ attitude
- Responsive, assertive and drive a continuous improvement ethos in all interactions
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Passion about sharing knowledge and best practices
- Ability to work in virtual teams and in matrixed organizations
- Fluent English (written/verbal)
- Competitive salary package
- Medical subscription
- Extra free days (Birthday,Sick Days) + Additional holidays depending on seniority at work;
- Special offers for our employees from our colaborators;
- Bookster subscription
- Central Office (Victoriei Square)
- An enthusiastic and successful team of professionals;
- Relaxed working environment.
- Special events for employees (theme parties, contests).