Connections is a European innovative tech company, founded in 2005, in Bucharest. Connections brings together RPA, Cognitive Computing and Artificial Intelligence to design, architecture and deliver best in-class digital business solutions.
They will work with clients in several phases of the project life-cycle. During the Design Phase of the project they will assist the team in researching best practices, making recommendations to the client about functionality and user flow and documenting requirements and acceptance criteria. In later phases of the project, BAs will also provide client training workshops, demonstrating to business users how they can use the various features of their new platform. The candidate will work in Scrum teams with project manager/team lead, QA engineers and developers. The work environment is creative and the candidate will definitely have the change to evolve and grow his/her technical knowledge and skills.
Design, operate and maintain high performance, high availability production websites running on the Amazon (AWS) cloud.
- Highly automated environment design, configuration and provisioning using industry tools (Chef, CloudFormation, Vagrant, Berkshelf) in the “DevOps” style
- Systems Administration for a wide range of production Linux servers
- Systems Administration for a range of development environments (OSX, Windows, Linux) and virtualization technologies (Docker, Virtualbox, VMWare).
- Creation, implementation and maintenance of common operations infrastructure such as centralized systems monitoring and alerting, consolidated logging, intrusion detection and capacity planning.
- Working with our support group to maintain applications operating at the highest levels of performance.
- Participate in root cause analysis of any non-application-related system fault.
- Manage and enforce day-to-day operational tasks like log analysis, log rotation, web analytics, verify backups and resource monitoring.
- Assist in the investigation of operations and security incidents.
- Advise application developers of current threats and trends and assist with application remediation.
- Analyze client business needs and recommend innovative solutions that leverage technology to provide better application performance and cost reductions.
- Knowledge of configuration management processes and software repositories (GIT) including tagging/versioning and branching strategies
- Experience in Build Tools – Maven/Gradle and Jenkins
- Experience in configuring and maintaining a number of development applications (Atlassian stack preferred (Jira/Bitbucket/Confluence))
- Experience with Cloud Environment setup and management (AWS)
- Exposure to work in DevOps or Agile (Scrum) delivery teams
- Experience with automated deployment tools (e.g. Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Salt)
- Experience with web servers: Tomcat, Jetty, JBoss – Knowledge of Linux/Unix
- Operational monitoring tools configuration: Elk, Nagios, Splunk
- Experience with database management systems (Mysql, PostgreSql, Oracle
- Competitive salary package
- Medical subscription
- Extra free days (Birthday,Sick Days) + Additional holidays depending on seniority at work;
- Special offers for our employees from our colaborators;
- Bookster subscription
- Central Office (Victoriei Square)
- An enthusiastic and successful team of professionals;
- Relaxed working environment.
- Special events for employees (theme parties, contests).