5 Steps to setting up your own remote development team in Romania
As you might already know about us, one of our specialties is building dedicated software development teams in Romania for companies around the world. The question is, how do we go about setting up such teams? The process is a lot simpler and faster than you might expect, as we take care of most of the hard work involved, so you don’t have to.
1. Needs discovery. The first step for us in building a new development team is to figure out what you’re looking to accomplish, and how. At this stage, many of our clients will already have an idea for how they want their team to look, but even if they don’t, we can bring a lot of suggestions and ideas to the table for them.
2. Concept discussion and estimations. Once we know what kind of team you’re looking to build, we look to dive into the details so that we can decide which developers to present to you, and also, so that we can give you an idea of what the costs will be.
3. Developer interviews. Within a few days of getting to know your requirements in detail, we can compile a shortlist of our developers that look to be well suited to you, and from there, you can decide who you’d like to interview, and ultimately, proceed with.
4. Team finalization. Once you’re sure of the developers that you’d like to have on board, we can finalize your team and devise a start date, as well as proceed with the onboarding process.
5. Onboarding. Before your developers start, and shortly thereafter, we’ll look to work closely with you to make sure that everything is fully up to speed and ready to go.
Feel free to contact us if you’d like to know more about how we work, or if you want to get a feel for what we can do for you.